- HypGen Inc develops the drug RP-323 for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s disease has a market potential of over US$10 billion per year.
- RP-323 stands out as a new class of drug that treats at the cellular level, through differentiation, stem cell activation and apoptosis. Other key features include being one of the most active differentiation agents ever discovered, Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy and Platform Technology.
- Partnering with a major university hospital in Atlanta, Georgia to conduct clinical trials in one of the leading clinical and research centers for Parkinson’s Disease in the United States. Three-time heavyweight champion of the world, Muhammad Ali, was one of thousands of patients treated each year for Parkinson’s Disease.
- Completed 4 clinical studies for safety totaling 155 patients. Applying for Phase 1 / 2 trials with the FDA.
- New indication: aims to develop the indication for Stroke within the next 12 months.
HypGen is developing a new treatment for Parkinson’s disease using RP-323, which is a Mitogen activator. RP-323 has the ability to turn the switch of an abnormally functioning cell on or off. When one of a cell’s MAPK synthesis pathways is blocked it can become stuck in the “on” or “off” position. This is believed to be a key element in the development Parkinson’s disease. RP-323 through the activation of Protein Kinase C has the ability to add a needed phosphate into the pathway turning this switch and clearing the pathway. Allowing transcription of DNA and expression of a necessary protein produces a cellular functional change such as cell division, apoptosis and proper function. In Parkinson’s disease, without proper neuronal cell function dopamine is not produced and eventual cell death occurs. With the increasing number of dopaminergic cells dying, PD symptoms worsen.
Additional RP-323 Features
- Targeted Therapy: Mitogen activator targeting DNA transcription and protein synthesis
- Over 50% and up to 80% efficacy immune response in two clinical trials
- One of the most active differentiation agents ever discovered
- A Platform Technology
- Side effects are minimal and short lasting
HypGen is developing a TREATMENT for Parkinson’s disease and not just another treatment for the SYMPTOMS…
- Strong potential for a large market share since the indication being pursued has little to no competition in the marketplace
- Fast Track and Orphan Drug designations are highly probable
To develop treatments for Neurological Diseases at the cellular level through innovative technologies.
We focus on the treatment of Parkinson’s disease through state-of-the-art technology:
- Through the development and commercialization of the compound Phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA) (internal i.d. RP-323).
- RP-323 is a targeted, immunotherapy, and stem cell activator for treating Neurological Diseases (CNS).
One Page Summary
Download our Investor Presentation
Download our Oral Presentation